• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB 2012 Round Up June 21-23, Gore, VA ** PICS START PAGE 17 **

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
No Camper this year? I think that was the best deal. Although I see the rates went up this year... :p

Going up would be OK!!!! It's almost double last years price.
$595 + tax - 10 %+ camping fees puts it close to $250 per night. HI + gas will be under $300???

Heck I'll save enough to buy another $300 worth of raffle tickets!!!!!%)%)

ransil

Bronco Guru
We just reserved our room at the Holiday Inn in Winchester. I'm not super thrilled with staying outside the campground but the boss ain't tentin it and I don't think we have enough equaty in our house to borrow against it for a camper:-[ She told me if I have her Bronco done and we have both there, I can stay there till the cows come home because she can drive her own Bronco back. Is she threatening me???%) Who else is stayin at the Holiday Inn?

You need to work on training her ..
Did you get her woods trained yet? :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
You need to work on training her ..
Did you get her woods trained yet? :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I can't train that old dog this trick!;D She may be "one" with her running shoes...but, roughin it outdoors is another thing all together!:p

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I can't train that old dog this trick!;D She may be "one" with her running shoes...but, roughin it outdoors is another thing all together!:p

Sorry Jeff...camping is fun and all, but you gotta keep 'em happy ;)

Told my boss today I made plans to attend...after he had a conversation with me about selling another 10 conveyors plus...

We hired a kid part time to help me out (busier than a one-legged champion at the ass kicking contest) - he started last week and I've already been told to offer him a full-time job - tomorrow.

Depending on the situation at hand at the time, I'll either be tenting it with Randy and Tom at Camp Snore or staying at the HI...

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Wish I were going, but I only get one trip a year and this year is Townsend. Had a blast when I went!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
let me understand this right and please let me know if my math is off ....

arriving late afternoon on june 20 - 24 = 4 day camper retal thats 440.- plus tax

add delivery and pickup fee is $300.- total = 740.- plus tax ?!?!?

is there also a campground fee for the 4 days ????

I'll be there wpt, we can tear into that breakfast bar!!!!!;D;D;D

The Holiday Inn is the parking lot to be at ?? any add info ( add / web site ) ??

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey FRANKO, I believe the campground is $30 per day + $10 elec. hookup and I was told the tax on the rental is 10%. The campfire ring is the place to be vs the HI parking lot, it's about a 30-40 min. drive back to HI.

Hope to see ya' there, with Hilda!!!!:cool:;D:cool:

The Cove Campground

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Hey FRANKO, I believe the campground is $30 per day + $10 elec. hookup and I was told the tax on the rental is 10%. The campfire ring is the place to be vs the HI parking lot, it's about a 30-40 min. drive back to HI.

Hope to see ya' there, with Hilda!!!!:cool:;D:cool:

The Cove Campground

i am looking into all that .....
so you are camping 2 ??

whats the address to the HI everyone is staying in ??

for the camper rental
740 + 74 tax = 814

plus campground hookup $ 160 for 4 days

thats total $ 974.- :eek:

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
This is the reason I am not going. With a 1 year old son camping in a tent was not an option and the camper rental and camping fees were just too much. The holiday Inn is not too far away but it is nice to stay right at The Cove. And the raffle on Saturday night can run late. After a day of wheeling and then eating and drink at the raffle I would not want to drive back to the HI.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
that's why i'm staying put. There are some cabins for rent there as well...maybe can get one of those?

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
No cabins left. I checked a month ago and they were all booked. The Cabins are a good deal but they ony have two of them and they book right away.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
thats total $ 974.- :eek:

How mych a night at the HI? (you Mainars spell funny)

Yes sir and the HI is about $90 per night + gas back and forth. It's fun and conveinent to stay at the Cove, but to me, it's not $4-600 bucks worth!!!!%)%)

Holiday Inn Express
142 Fox Ridge Lane
Winchester, VA 22603

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
Sorry Jeff...camping is fun and all, but you gotta keep 'em happy ;)

Told my boss today I made plans to attend...after he had a conversation with me about selling another 10 conveyors plus...

We hired a kid part time to help me out (busier than a one-legged champion at the ass kicking contest) - he started last week and I've already been told to offer him a full-time job - tomorrow.

Depending on the situation at hand at the time, I'll either be tenting it with Randy and Tom at Camp Snore or staying at the HI...

Camp snore ehh%);D
how much is it yo pop up a tent?