• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB 2012 Round Up June 21-23, Gore, VA ** PICS START PAGE 17 **

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
Guess ya' figured I wont be attending. I hope everyone has fun and I appreciate all the condolences and help members on the board & club has given me. You guys are awesome.

David, we hope one day you will be able to join us again. I will always remember how much you and Ellen (and Lexi) enjoyed the Roundup last year. I think about you every day.

If you rented a camper be sure to cancel it so you don't get charged anything.

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
talk about procrastination I just registered .. :( Looks like only the trail rig will b there this yr, but that's ok w/ me.. I'm looking forward to wheeling and seeing some of my old Bronco buds .. c ya soon !! ;D

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
Roundup update, prizes and more

Reminder to register now if you're planning to come to the Roundup in 4 weeks. There will be something for everybody, including 3 days of trail rides, the Gershom Litts Memorial Rock Challenge, RTI Ramp Challenge, Show-n-Shine competition, Blindfolded Obstacle Course and a street cruise. There are organized kids activities each day also. The prize raffle is one of the highlights of the event, and its made possible by sponsors such as these below.

Scott Gauges

ARB www.arbusa.com

Hawk Engineering & Manufacturing

Driven 4X4 Parts www.drivenautoparts.com

Nick's Trix www.nickstrix.com

We hope to see you there!

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
I really hope I can make this event! I bit off a big project with a recent roll-cage and am just now finishing it up. If I can get everything buttoned down in time I should be able to make it...

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
HA! no no real secret. Got something to play with for awhile, selling one of my Broncos, maybe rebuild the other.

It 'looks' like a Land Cruiser BUT it has a Ford front axle center section so in my mind its still a Bronco! :p ;D Over the winter I'll have to make some Bronco skins! ;)

Hopefully I can get down to LI to have Jay make up some skins before the event! I want to fit in! ;D;D

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Well CRAP!!!!, just found out that it looks like my daughter will have All-Stars games that Thurs, Fri and Sat. I have no clue how I can work this out. Worse thing I don't think we will know for sure until after June 5 when we finally find out who won as head coach.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Well CRAP!!!!, just found out that it looks like my daughter will have All-Stars games that Thurs, Fri and Sat. I have no clue how I can work this out. Worse thing I don't think we will know for sure until after June 5 when we finally find out who won as head coach.
...Suffered that fate last year, should be in the "window" this year.