• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB 2012 Round Up June 21-23, Gore, VA ** PICS START PAGE 17 **

broncokak

Bronco Guru
For us last minute people...will we be able to register at the event. I've always pre-registered but I just don't know if I can make it this year. I will not know until that Monday at best. :p

Thanks.

ransil

Bronco Guru
For us last minute people...will we be able to register at the event. I've always pre-registered but I just don't know if I can make it this year. I will not know until that Monday at best. :p

Thanks.

no problem with on site registration

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

broncokak

Bronco Guru
no problem with on site registration

OK, I saw your PM too.

I really have no plans on going right now. Spent to much on the Moab trip. But come Monday or Tuesday before the event I may just say the heck with it and hope in the Bronco and take a long ride. Ya just never know.... ;D

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
OK, I pulled the trigger, I'm registered and the check will be in the mail Sat. morning!!!! Me, the GF and "Stretch" will be in Gore!!!! I'm hoping not to "bluber" up any hills this year!!!!!;D;D;D

And "Got-Broncos" I can change my avatar now!!!!! Thanks!!!!

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Just pulled the trigger. See ya there!

-From someone who hasn't been there before, is the camp ground where the trail are at? I've got an unregistered/unlicensed rig. Can it be driven to the trails from there? Are camp reservations needed, or do you do that on-site? Thanks!

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just pulled the trigger. See ya there!

-From someone who hasn't been there before, is the camp ground where the trail are at? I've got an unregistered/unlicensed rig. Can it be driven to the trails from there? Are camp reservations needed, or do you do that on-site? Thanks!

Yes and Yes- You will have a great time Charles-your rig should know the way to and up most of the trails :) We leave all trail rides from the camp. I will look fwd to seeing you there and exchanging ECOR war stories......... Glad you are making the trip up.
kb

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Getting amped up already....only a few weeks away

ransil

Bronco Guru
They both need work.
Trail bronco has priority, but could go as is might just pick up some diapers for it and add fluid daily.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
guess I should start fixing the bronco..

Broke a rear shock bolt at Rausch Creek last Saturday. Need to drill it out and replace it and I think my trail rig will be good to go. It could use some other stuff too, but no time . . . ;D

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Ol Red got a power brake booster over the weekend, started right up after not moving for a couple months. Love that truck (at least today) %)

Just registered tonight, was not sure who was going in the family.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Just a reminder for the rest of you procrastinators . . .

Online registration closes at midnight on June 1. That's this Friday night! :eek:

Sure you can wait and register at the event . . . but why risk not getting a tee shirt in the correct size? Or why pass up the chance to buy raffle tickets with your credit card??

So, I'll make it easy - just click HERE and register! ;D

wpaeb

Loc.
Clarion ,PA
I registered Tuesday.
Guess I need to find time for critical rig repairs. Figure I'll still be wrenching the night before I leave. It's a tradition ya know.:D

SITE PHOTO REQUEST
I will be at the tent each night collecting photos for the MEB web site.
I have a multi card reader and a few usb cables.
If you would like to share your photos please stop by.

Last edited:

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
Just registered the whole family including my Mom. Waiting on my steering box to get back from West Texas along with a big list. I have too much to do! Lisa is towing the Bronco and I'm towing the camper. I didn't get my bed built on the Volvo yet :(

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Speaking of t-shirts...will there be a chance for those of us that can't go to buy a t-shirt?