• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB 2012 Round Up June 21-23, Gore, VA ** PICS START PAGE 17 **

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Speaking of t-shirts...will there be a chance for those of us that can't go to buy a t-shirt?

There will be a limited amount of extra shirts available but........ the larger sizes go fast.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Wow Randy, thanks for reminding me I had to back out. Got the refund already :(

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Wish I could be there this year. Not enough vacation time to go around. gotta skip this year.
Hey Tasker, take care of NGA for me. Ya know how those retired folks get. Needing someone to make sure they take their Geritol and keep them from wandering off. :p

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
right! mini mall bus to take them to and from the hotel? ;D

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
right! mini mall bus to take them to and from the hotel? ;D

Now tasker, that sounds like my kind of thing!!! Can't afford the trailer this year, so a mini bus to transport me would be a strong consideration!!!!;D:cool:;D

Hey phred, lay off the Geritol jokes or I'll tell everybody why you can't go to Gore!!!!%)%)%)

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
BTW tasker, I'll need a new video of "Stretch" going up a hill with this new Holley 600CFM "Truck Avenger", not blubbering!!!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• FSCN4735.JPG
    FSCN4735.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 18

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
injection Ben! (at least on Bocci) i wasn't much better getting up that good run at the end either!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Holy cow! Only one week end left to get my junk together!! :eek:

Trail rig is almost ready but still some work to do on my trailer. I'd better get busy . . .

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
Got some basic questions, mostly around a schedule of events:

1) When is the raffle? Is that the same as the "Saturday Evening Award Presentation and Prize Drawing"?
2) When is the Street Cruise and Show & Shine events?
3) Are the trail rides the duration of the day?
4) If you sign up for the "Trail Bronco" registration level - does that include show & shine and street cruises?

Since I live in the area, I may only make it up for a single day so I'm looking for the biggest bang for the buck. I've been scrambling like crazy to get the Bronco road & trail worthy. It's almost there, I think it will make it...

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru

1) When is the raffle? Is that the same as the "Saturday Evening Award Presentation and Prize Drawing"?
2) When is the Street Cruise and Show & Shine events?
3) Are the trail rides the duration of the day?
4) If you sign up for the "Trail Bronco" registration level - does that include show & shine and street cruises?

Since I live in the area, I may only make it up for a single day so I'm looking for the biggest bang for the buck. I've been scrambling like crazy to get the Bronco road & trail worthy. It's almost there, I think it will make it...

The raffle is Saturday evening after dinner and the awards presentations.
The street cruise is Saturday from approx 9am to 2pm.
The show n shine is Friday evening from approx 5-7pm.
The trail rides are during the day, typically leave camp about 8-8:30am and get back any time from 3-4pm, sometimes a bit later depending on breakage, etc.
Dinner Friday and Saturday night is about 7pm.
The "Trail Bronco" price includes everything. If you don't plan to take a truck on the trail sign up for the "show-n-shine" price, it gets you everything except trail access for your rig. You could ride with someone for no extra cost. Online registration may be closed by now, and if so, you can register at the event. On site registration does not give you the free event t-shirt. There are usually shirts available to purchase.

Hope you can make it. Feel free to PM or email me at president@earlybroncos.com for more info.
Judy

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru

Where are you in NOVA? Anything we can help with on the bronco? I'm in Manassas.

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Don't forget to install the CB radio in the rig, helps to keep in touch on the trails.

We are asking that people make an effort on this.

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
Where are you in NOVA? Anything we can help with on the bronco? I'm in Manassas.
I'm in Gainesville. I saw your rig a few weeks back on 234. First EB I've seen in the area in 4 years. It looked great!

As for my rig; my steering box has a ton of play and obviously won't be getting rebuilt in the next week so it will have to make do. Makes driving at highway speed....interesting. Also I have no rear shocks. I cut my rear mounts off in preparation for some rocker panel gaurds / frame tie-in / rear shock mount combo units I'm fabbing up. It won't be done by then, but I suppose I don't need rear shocks (just a little bouncy).

So thanks for the offer of assistance, but I think I'm as prepared as I can be without more time to finish up some pending mods...

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
Roundup Street Cruise info

The Roundup Street Cruise will depart from Cove Campground approximately 9am on Saturday June 23, and return to camp approximately 2-3pm. We will follow a scenic route through the country to Belle Grove Plantation in Middletown, VA. Belle Grove Plantation is a pre-civil war home that has been beautifully restored and maintained. We will have a guided tour, which will last about 45 min to 1 hour.

At Belle Grove there is an admission fee of $8 per adult, $6 for children 6-12, and children under 6 are free. This is a group rate and no further discounts will be available. Please be prepared to pay cash as they will collect the total amount due as a lump sum rather than issue individual tickets. Note there are NO PETS ALLOWED at Belle Grove so keep this in mind if you bring your pet to the Roundup. It may be a very hot day, not suitable for leaving a pet in the bronco.

There will be a lunch stop after leaving Belle Grove where we can buy lunch. The return trip will again take us through the country on a different route back to camp, and we can stop a popular farmer’s market if desired.

A working CB radio in your car/bronco is a good means of communication as we travel in a group so if you have one check to ensure its ready to use.

Directions with addresses and phone numbers will be handed out prior to leaving camp. The entire round trip will be approximately 70 miles. There will be a fuel stop in Winchester as we get started on the cruise.

Email me (president@earlybroncos.com) if you have specific questions about the cruise.

wpaeb

Loc.
Clarion ,PA
SITE PHOTO REQUEST
I will be at the tent each night collecting photos for the MEB web site.
I have a multi card reader and a few USB cables.
If you would like to share your photos please stop by.
You can bring past event pictures also. I just need to know where to post them:cool: