• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Messed with the timing on the EFI, the TPS and readjusted the throttle cable and it is running pretty good for the most part. Since I put on the shroud it stays right in the neighborhood of about 200 to 210 degrees. I think that the temp may actually drop a bit because I finally was able to bring down the idle once I readjusted the throttle cable. Also got all of the hoses for the PS done and need one more crimp for the A/C lines.

markperry

Bronco Guru
Put my saginaw dual return pump on in preparation for the hydroboost...Just have to figure out what high pressure lines to run....The sag pump is nice and quiet:cool:

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Todays plans are:

Finish plumbing up the A/C Lines. Install PS / Hyroboost and get the seats and in place. Oh yeah, CLEAN UP SOME CRAP!!!! ;D

Fredly1

Wrestled with the tranny and transfer case for awhile. Had some beers. Wrestled with it some more. Had some more beers. It's all bolted up. Just gotta finish the linkage and fluids. Might as well have some more beers!!!!!!:)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
put some miles on before the trip south. Bought a new flasher.....blinkers work when they feel like it

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Put my saginaw dual return pump on in preparation for the hydroboost...Just have to figure out what high pressure lines to run....The sag pump is nice and quiet:cool:

You the man. Still running down brackets here.

jaroh

Temp installed the drivers side floor board, kick panel, inner and outer rocker panel and door post. As of 10 pm i finally figured out that something is not lined up correctly on the rocker panel so I am now going to have to take most of it apart to see whats up. I guess, at least it is all heald together with screws so it shouldn't be all that bad!!

crews44

Loc.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Temp installed the drivers side floor board, kick panel, inner and outer rocker panel and door post. As of 10 pm i finally figured out that something is not lined up correctly on the rocker panel so I am now going to have to take most of it apart to see whats up. I guess, at least it is all heald together with screws so it shouldn't be all that bad!!

Will this help....

measurements.jpg

jsnouffer

Contributor
Changed/checked fluids, tune-up and topped off the gas tanks... ready for Gore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I drove the weels off of my 67 hoping to get something to break....never happens when you are expecting it or would have time to do a road fix. I think it is messing with me!

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I've lost track of all the stuff I've done this weekend...and last weekend. :p Headed out for the Round Up in the morning. ;D

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Errands

Picked up another pair of Fox 2.5 x 10 bypass shocks second hand so I have a set of 4.
Picked up a new second hand ARB RD 116 for my Dana 44.
Picked up a Kayline riser from Mike, thanks SDBronco, so I can use the second hand softop I got from Ben.
Picked up the remaining parts of my softop from Ben, thanks Ben,