• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
I got a call from a friend (Scout owner) and he said that a friend of his rolled his rig (Jeep) out in the hills of Apple Valley. When we got out there we righted the rig and towed it up the incline to safe ground. Problem is that I had to keep jump starting the Scout and the Jeep (now offically a HEEP) needed to be towed down the hill. Since the Scout wouldn't keep running Ole Bronco had to keep 'em both going. Not a big problem for a Bronco!!! Short story to a 6 six hour event, but had that Heep rolled one half of another turn it'd gone over a 1,000+ drop. I told the guy "with his luck he should go to Vegas and bet the house".

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Nothin yet today! Hopefully finish the last crimp on the A/C and modify the mustang MAF bracket to mount in the Bronco. Will see after that. Don't think the truck is gonna make it to Gore! I will, just not the truck. :(

darkmagus

Not today but picked up these wheels and tires this weekend for $250. 35s with about half tread left on 15x8 wheels.

wheels.jpg

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
Removed the rear 23 gal. tank and officially started the EFI conversion. Cleaned the Bronco today.

sriha

Got the gas tank re-hung, and started cutting out the rockers so I can install rectangular tubing for rock skids.

Fredly1

Finally got some time to finish putting the tranny in. Test drove it. Shifts NICE!

sriha

Got the rockers/rock skids in and painted. Just need to get some pictures.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Rinsed it off with power washer. Took step daughter and french girl "exchange student" for a ride to the hardware store with me.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Not today but over the past week... Drove it to the MEB Round up and back. Put a total of 1756 miles on it between Monday and Sunday. Took a couple site seeing trips in VA and WV on Tuesday and Wednesday and then hit the trails for 3 days. Put a few more dents in in the rockers...maybe time to replace them?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Little cruise for an hour or so on my last vacation day.. Bout to rain looks like

msweb

Bronco Guru
Rinsed it off with power washer. Took step daughter and french girl "exchange student" for a ride to the hardware store with me.

Pics of the "exchange student" please, or it didn't happen ;D