• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Pulled mine back from Ford Man.s place today w/ the help of Revelation, also pulled Radiator and water pump trying to figure why it still runs so hot idling around. Oh well I ordered the high flow pump from WH today, not sure if it wil make it in by the FLint River ride. Can I bum a ride w/ anyone?????

ccbronco

I was at the shop today. Sanding the polyester primer getting the tub ready for seam sealer. I am trying to get it sprayed by months end. I let my picture posting lapse so I will have to get that done and bring you all up to date on my 67 Sport.

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
Drove it! Used it as a means of actual transportation. My cousins daughter had a B-day party and I drove the Bronco instead of my DD.

These little shake down trips really do bring out the bugs. I have a brake line seeping, my gas tank drips, and a body lift block is coming out in the rear. Also my fan is unreliable, and my ignition switch is as well.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
hauled the tub to redi-strip. couple of weeks and it will be void of any paint

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
nothing, i'm 56 miles away from it for the weekend.......

but i'm by SteveL's 2 broncos, so i fixed the high idle problem on his wife's bronco.

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
Took the soft panels of and went for a spin down to the beach

My t-shirt reads "I like em with their tops off".

andyp

Contributor
Towed a Sea-Doo. First time towing with the Bronco. The Sea-Doo felt like it was in my back seat :cool:
photo-67.jpg