• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

pipermike

I rebuilt both of my doors, new window regulators&guides new interior door handles and hardware ('67 style) along with new armrests. Windows go up and down nice and smooth now. Still struggling with the passenger side handle( doesn't seem to want to release the latch) Thanks to Wild Horses for some excellent parts as always. Then we went cruisin to the fireworks.

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
I rebuilt both of my doors, new window regulators&guides new interior door handles and hardware ('67 style) along with new armrests. Windows go up and down nice and smooth now. Still struggling with the passenger side handle( doesn't seem to want to release the latch) Thanks to Wild Horses for some excellent parts as always. Then we went cruisin to the fireworks.

I did the same including dousing the big window cranking spring with WD40 and then greasing it. Rolls up and down so smoothly now.

rtj731

second cleaning after Gore, snatch strap, winch rope, now all hanging like spaghetti, hope they dry by morning, even detailed the wife's 4runner so she feels that I pay attention to her as well. (honey need parts, you know the deal)

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
Spent a couple hours removing the paint, rust and old drip check material from the drip rail on my half cab to get ready for paint. No easy way to clean that crap out of there.:(

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Finishing up Howell EFI. Started right up! Seems to run pretty well except for a hesitation when it's rev'ed quickly. May need to change termostate. Temp. gauge (orig.) doesn't get up to 170 so it may not be going into closed loop mode.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Well not today, but Saturday spent about 2 hours getting the Gore mud off of it and all the dust out of it. Still found more mud on it last night while inspecting the front drive shaft.

Fredly1

Cut, welded, and put the trans linkage back in. Right now it's with a 3 1/2 inch SL and no BL on 33's
62b63ee7-0ab5-0b69.jpg

Instead of the 3 1/2 inch SL and 3 inch BL on 35's.
62b63ee7-0af1-28e3.jpg

Which one looked better?

6daze

Hooked up my VSS and replaced a header gasket. Also test fit my new protofab bumper!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
drove it, BOY it hates me after Gore....love/hate relationship, ilove it and it hates me....

msweb

Bronco Guru
Right now it's with a 3 1/2 inch SL and no BL on 33's Instead of the 3 1/2 inch SL and 3 inch BL on 35's.

Which one looked better?

Hard to tell but I say the one w/o the body lift. All it needs now is the 35's ;D

Dannyjoe

Loc.
Blythe, California
Added my Induction Hood

Here's my West Coast Broncos induction hood finally on!

Attachments

• Hood1.jpg
    Hood1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Hood2.jpg
    Hood2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Hood3.jpg
    Hood3.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 32