• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

fwilder

New stock mirrors and reflectors. Got some 400 and 600 sandpaper to start polishing my aluminum wheels.

BroncoWanted

Loc.
North Mississippi
Repainted the valve covers and oil pan I jacked up this weekend.

Turned the heat on this time and they look good so far.

Spent an hour at NAPA figuring out which harmonic balancer is really supposed to go my 302 since the first one they ordered was wrong...4 holes instead of 3. Not the man's fault the computer showed three holes and it showed up with four.

Removed rocker arms, push rods, and lifter to install new cam tomorrow.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Installed my BroncoDesign fender flares and prepped for paint in the morning.

If you are in the market for flares and decide to go with Glass, do yourself a favor and get the ones from BroncoDesign, great fit and were easy to install. Just have to order the welting from JBG.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Got the seats mounted, dash pad installed, squirters fixed, and all vac'd out. Called the insurance company for a quote, took 'em long enough to find something in the system. $451 for full coverage...figure that's pretty cheap for a woods beater...especially in Mass...

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
Started her up for the previous owner and discussed what worked and didnt work:
-
front tank seems to be stuck in the on positon and the gas gauge wotks ( beter get gas next thime it gets driven )
-
found ut the oil pressure guage is interementent
-
temp guage works
-
running lights work but headlights dont
-
special thanks to fellow bronco brother Started her up for the previous owner and discussed what worked and didnt work:
-
front tank seems to be stuck in the on positon and the gas gauge wotks ( beter get gas next thime it gets driven )
-
-
temp guage works
-
-
special thanks to fellow bronco brother Started her up for the previous owner and discussed what worked and didnt work:
-
-
-
temp guage works
-
-
special thanks to fellow bronco brother Revelation for the heads up on the FL Statute on the windshild law!

IowaMike

Bronco Guru
Drove it in the rain cuz my daughter parked behind the Ranger & blocked me in. Made me remember why I dislike my vacuum wipers so much.

msweb

Bronco Guru
sometimes cut and paste works too good, had to check the spelling of something! p;D

lol, I think you may want to check the spelling on a few more things.

Personally, I can't spell worth a damn and I blame it on spell check!

markperry

Bronco Guru
Sunday I got 95% of the centech wiring harness installed....today I got the gauges working!

BIGED

Guru ????
pulled the drive shaft to grease the one ujoint thats in backwards last thing to do for howiepalooza

ned72

Loc.
Truckee
got her on some tires today
0426001712.jpg
[/IMG]

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I swapped in the '77 PS box that I rebuilt last week. It's going to take some getting used to, that quick steering.:eek: