• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
Ah, new rig, fun times... mounted fire extinguisher, HI lift jack.

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Replaced the PS pump after it started to sound like a knocking rod, then once I got rid of that noise I noticed a rocker tick%) pulled the valve cover and found out my cam is going flat :mad: Awesome way to head into winter

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
In the middle of sizing up all the crap that has to be removed to redo the lower intake seals! Leaking from the back somewhere and not really looking forward to doing it! :(

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nothing $@#@@#. Taking it out tomorrow evening for a little cruisin at CTC.

Deano

Bronco Guru
Polished on my rims for 3hrs and only got 2 done. I hate polishing rims! There's gotta be a easier way to get them and keep them shiny

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Pics of progress.
I'm going to try recirculation w/ screen first to see if I like that.

Attachments

• camera 009 (Medium).jpg
    camera 009 (Medium).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 36
  • camera 014 (Medium).jpg
    camera 014 (Medium).jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 37
  • camera 015 (Medium).jpg
    camera 015 (Medium).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Painted and hung this up in the garage. The only bronco thing I own at the moment. :(
62a06046-4ea5-91a4.jpg

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Took my disc kit out of the box and stacked it on the bench....Tomorrow the fun begins.

My69Pony

A week ago I had planned to spend today working on the Bronco. I need to change the fuel pump, finish the roll cage, change the oil, and rotate the tires. All my plans went out the window when I woke to a snow storm. It snowed for most the morning so I had to go build an overhead shelter for the pigs. Those buggers better be good eating about a month and a half from now. Maybe tomorrow the snow will go away and come back when the Bronco is ready to some wheeling.
Brian

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
finally fixed the windows in the doors, the lower rear guide was broken in both doors. also took off my cooler/gas can rack until my next long road trip.