• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2009 MEB Rausch Creek Snow Run - February 21

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Come join Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos for the 2009 Snow Run at Rausch Creek on Saturday February 21. This annual event is always a blast - the snow and ice makes even the easiest green trails lots of fun!

We'll meet in the parking lot at 9:00 a.m. for a group photo and we plan to hit the trails by 10:00. Pack a lunch - a warm one if you can - as we'll be eating lunch on the trail.

Here's a link with directions, rules and requirements for Rausch -

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

Note that all participants aged 15 and under are free BUT MUST HAVE A PARENTAL AGREEMENT SIGNED. A link to the form is on the RC site under "Membership".

Please reply to this thread if you would like to come, or PM me "Scoop" or "Chris".

See this link for additional details and updates -

http://www.earlybroncos.com/content/09snow.html

Here's a video and a few pics of last year's Snow Run at Rausch.

Attachments

• DSC03695.jpg
    DSC03695.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC03698.jpg
    DSC03698.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC03699.jpg
    DSC03699.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC03721.jpg
    DSC03721.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 40

chris

No more Rock Crawler
You read my mind, I was thinking about this today.

Think Snow! ;D

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Chris
It looks like I will be able to make it. I am going to join MEB on line this week. I saw the pics from last year and I hope it is not that cold my heat sucks. Also my bronco is not as bad ass as yours so I hope there are a few guys there with mild built rigs to run the green and blue trails with me! I am looking forward to seeing that new four link in action.
Evan

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Chris
It looks like I will be able to make it. I am going to join MEB on line this week. I saw the pics from last year and I hope it is not that cold my heat sucks. Also my bronco is not as bad ass as yours so I hope there are a few guys there with mild built rigs to run the green and blue trails with me! I am looking forward to seeing that new four link in action.
Evan

Ice and snow is the big equilizer - everybody slips and slides a bit! We don't even try the really hard stuff (well SOME PEOPLE do) so you should be fine. Last year was one of the colder Snow Runs - hopefully it will be a little warmer this year. But then I have a good heater! ;D

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I would love to put a new heater core in before the trip but I am swamped trying to finish two other broncos and money is tight. Oh well I got coveralls and my wife to keep me warm! Do most of you guys go up friday night and stay at a hotel or do you just go up Saturday morning?

nhopman

One of these days I'd like to make the snow run but it's a little too far for just a one day trip.

Nick

chris

No more Rock Crawler
One of these days I'd like to make the snow run but it's a little too far for just a one day trip.

Nick

We will still miss ya Nick.

Anyone else? It's a good time.

Where's Mr. Joe when you need him?

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We will still miss ya Nick.

Anyone else? It's a good time.

Where's Mr. Joe when you need him?

Let Jed know in case he doesn't see this post. Also, Lou Sabo might want to go with a couple of his buddies, I can send you his email address if you need it. They were at Blue Rocks with us last month. As far as I know he is not on CB.

We will not be there, I am a wus, its too cold!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
bump

So who else is coming to MEB's first wheeling event of 2009? :cool:

Here's another couple of teaser videos from last year.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Looks likes some serious snow is coming to PA soon! Should leave a good "base" for our snow wheeling! ;D

About 4 week to go . . .

69svt

Loc.
the 908
Ill see you guys there hopefully my EFI is done in time. Last year was a great time

69svt

Loc.
the 908
Ill see you guys there hopefully my EFI is done in time. Last year was a great time

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO

How's the EFI install coming along? Hope you get it done in time. Can't think of a better way to test it out than a snow run!! ;D

I just finished up my inboard shock mount install so I'll be "testing" as well!