• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2009 MEB Round Up June 19-20 - SAVE THE DATE!

nhopman

Saw the snake on our trail ride, and knew about the bees, but the worse thing I ran into were the trees on the trail ;D I say each trail group should bring a chain saw and help make them a little more body friendly.

Nick

cesco

Saw the snake on our trail ride, and knew about the bees, but the worse thing I ran into were the trees on the trail ;D I say each trail group should bring a chain saw and help make them a little more body friendly.

Nick

come on Nick, that just gives your bronco a little character ;D

or should I tell you what mfit told me once. " use fineness "%)

broncokak

Bronco Guru
me too! but I didnt think anyone would believe it, sounds to corny. Rattler and Rattlers Tail, great trails, sorely missed.

I didn't gat to run that trail that day and was planning on going back but I guess that will never happen now. I have some video of a couple EBs right there were the snake was.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I had one of those trees jump right out and hit the side of my rig and leave a little dent. Damn trees!!! I had a big rock jump up and dent my rocker too.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
OK people, I started this thread to ENCOURAGE everyone to go to this year's Round Up. So far out of 100+ replies 11 are about roll overs and 18 are about snakes - and now you're adding bears, bees and ticks! I've got news for you: Four wheeling is an OUTDOOR SPORT! ;D You might see some wildlife and, yes Nick, even some trees!

Now back to how much fun we had last year and why everyone who has a Bronco should want to come . . . :cool:

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Oh, I'm encouraged!!! Snakes, bears, bees and all the rest are all part of the fun! I didn't get to go last year but the year before that was a BLAST!!! :D

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OK people, I started this thread to ENCOURAGE everyone to go to this year's Round Up. So far out of 100+ replies 11 are about roll overs and 18 are about snakes - and now you're adding bears, bees and ticks! I've got news for you: Four wheeling is an OUTDOOR SPORT! ;D You might see some wildlife and, yes Nick, even some trees!

Now back to how much fun we had last year and why everyone who has a Bronco should want to come . . . :cool:

To add......there ARE trails available to challenge ANY level rig- We found a design flaw in our front 3link last year thanks to the event. Redone and holding nicely since...... A great place to wheel and see some great ebs-stock to out of the world.........
Looking fwd :)