• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2009 MEB Round Up June 19-20 - SAVE THE DATE!

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I have a lot I need to do to mine. The steering needs some work, may swap out the box and see if that helps my little darting issue at all. I also would like to have the D44 in by then...the front ARB will be nice. I also need to put some new u-joints in the drive shafts and tighten up all the damn bold holes the PO drilled in the tub. I need a new top too. No body work this year tho...

SO, change the carb and intake and driver on up here for a shake down cruise and if things go bad I know someone with 14' of trailer with your name on it! :)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Oh i know, it'll be a good time either way!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Thursday, we got ourselves a convoy!

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I'm going to say Tuesday...that way Todd might be ready by Thursday! LOL He's the type that will be late for his own funeral!

But really, if I can get out on Tuesday I'm gone even if I go on my own.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
PSYCHED! just need some nice weather now!

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
well if its like any bronco event I got to, you can expect rain!

You need to take that back! We've had great weather the last 3-4 years. If it rains this year we are all going to blame you! :) :)
I remember the first 5-6 Roundups it would pour during the trail rides. I remember Lower 2 at Tellico during the 2nd or 3rd Roundup looked like a river flowing down it. Still better than going to work though.

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
going to take it apart this weekend and send for the parts... hopefully it will be fixed by then...

you have a winch;D

who says I am letting YOU or CHRIS use it? how about this weekend for a pre run at RC?

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
HA I just booked rooms!

It just occured to me that there might be more than one HI Express in the area. The address of the one I suggested is 142 Fox Ridge Lane, Winchester, VA. Phone is 540-667-7050.

If that's the one you booked I don't think you'll be disappointed, if its like it was last year when I stayed there. Lots of other participants stayed there too and everyone liked it.

I bought a used RV last August so I will be "camping" this year. I'm not a seasoned camper so we'll see how it goes...

chris

No more Rock Crawler
who says I am letting YOU or CHRIS use it? how about this weekend for a pre run at RC?

Whoa! I got my own buddy. ;)

Your gonna mess up that pretty new paint. ;D

Bill, Inlaws are in this weekend and I have a few items to finish up on the truck so I'm not going to RC this weekend. Thought about it though. %)

broncokak

Bronco Guru
OK, I lied, that is not the place we stayed...we were at the Marriott Courtyard in Winchester on Rt. 50 just off Rt. 37. It was brand new two years ago, in fact there were still working on the landscape when I was there. Looking on-line I see the room price is the same as two years ago too.