• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2009 MEB Rausch Creek Snow Run - February 21

jmcallis

Loc.
Laurel, MD
I will have an open seat since my friend is driving his own Jeep Rubi. I plan on getting at the parking lot for 9am.

Jason

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
Thanks Chris for vouching for me that I'm not a pervert:)

Jason,
Thanks for a seat! I'll PM you

jmcallis

Loc.
Laurel, MD
Thanks Chris for vouching for me that I'm not a pervert:)

Jason,
Thanks for a seat! I'll PM you

Allen was that your cell I called? Just incase something happens on the 145miles heading up there. If you don't see by 9:15 be sure to try my cell.

Well, seems my Ram Assist is back up and running. I think it might be working the hose loose over time. Not sure why, but the guys at Texas Offroad were helpful. I'll just watch it and check it each time we stop. I'll be sure to have my 11/16th wrench ready, HA!

Loaded up the last of the stuff tonight. Prepped the coffee, now I just hope I can fall asleep - first offroad trip of the year!

Jason

Campgroundguy

Time to go work on the bronc, gotta weld the fender back on from the last trip. Hopefully in bed before 2 and on the road by 7:45. most of other guys from the campground crew bailled, but if all goes well me and a few of the guys will see you fellas in the morning. only 1 bronc though I think....

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
Dang Allen, I thought your rig got done at the R&R?
You better have it at the RU this year %)

We got it running at the W&R but I still need a family cage with seat and frame tie in's, seats, tires, exhaust, windsheild frame, and a few odds and ends. I have the time now but no money:( Work has been very slow. My last check I only turned 60 hours for 2 weeks. A normal check I turn at least 200 hours. Thank God I have steady side work here at home. We got our old bodyshop manager back so it's picking up some. It's killing me to be soooo close.

Jason,
Yes, that was my cell # you called. Make sure to bring extra power steering fluid:)