• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2009 MEB Round Up June 19-20 - SAVE THE DATE!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
The 2009 Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos 11th Annual East Coast Bronco Round Up will be held June 19 & 20 at The Cove Campground in Gore, VA. So mark your calendars now! (On site registration will open at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday June 18.)

http://www.earlybroncos.com/

http://www.covecampground.com/

This will be the third year at The Cove, which is only open for wheeling a few times each year. This year's event is being planned to be better than ever with activities for all kinds of Bronco enthusiasts - mild to hard-core wheeling, show-n-shine, rock crawling, ramp and tech challenges, a street cruise, and more. (We've got a couple of new events in the works, too!)

We will be announcing the opening of on-line pre-registration shortly.

Here are few pics from last year's event.

Attachments

• DSC03886.jpg
    DSC03886.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC03922.jpg
    DSC03922.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC03952.jpg
    DSC03952.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 40
  • RC Dad 01.jpg
    RC Dad 01.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 34

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds great Gary-The truggy has a score to settlle with hell hill. Maybe have a new toy on the trailer as well :)

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
I've been to 8 or 9 of these over the years without a Bronco. Thanks to my Early Bronco brothers/sisters this past year with the Wrench and Roast I'm soooo close to being "done". I still need a cage, seats, exhaust, and tires. Now that the ecomony is so bad I'm still not sure if I'll make it with my Bronco this year either :(

I've had my Bronco outside of the garage for 6 weeks now while I do side work in my garage. I pray the ecomomy turns around soon and people get thier wrecked cars fixed! I also pray that the big bosses where I work get us a manager that can get the work. Sorry for the rant but I'm so close I can taste it.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
We'll be there with bells on Gary! Hopefully all four Broncos again this year, and maybe a fifth?? Nice touch postin that pic of my dads insane rock crawl on the end;D I'll be bringin the RC crawler along too.;) Any and everyone who can free up that weekend to get to Gore, should make every effort. It gets better every year, so see you all there in June!

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
My bells will be clanking this year too! FINALLY! Hopefully we can have my buddy's project close enough bring it too.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
there may be two from the New England area coming as well!

Last edited:

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I will try like hell to be there. I am going to go to the snow run. Might even have my 73 back together in time.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
SOUNDS like we got ourselves a convoy!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Great to see we're going to get a big group of NE boys this year! I don't think we've seen a big group from NE in a couple of years - probably since the 40th. I recall a couple of you helping out when we had the jeep roll over in 2005 - it'll be good to see you guys again. :)

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Great to see we're going to get a big group of NE boys this year! I don't think we've seen a big group from NE in a couple of years - probably since the 40th. I recall a couple of you helping out when we had the jeep roll over in 2005 - it'll be good to see you guys again. :)

Yeah that the last year I think we have been there. I dont thing we'll have the whole group but I'm working on them. And, yeah the was the two CT Troopers that wheel with us at the roll-over.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
ROLL OVER? what are you getting me into?

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
A flatttie endo'd on the Wall at Paragon. It was one of the guides' rigs but he wasn't driving. His buddy, who was not real familiar with rig or with the obstacle, jumped in and gave it a try. Should never have happened. Driver and passenger went to the hospital but were both OK. Shaken up but OK. I rechecked the date - it was actually 2004.

Here's the result.

Attachments

• Donna RU June 25-26, 2004 199.jpg
    Donna RU June 25-26, 2004 199.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Donna RU June 25-26, 2004 201.jpg
    Donna RU June 25-26, 2004 201.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Donna RU June 25-26, 2004 202.jpg
    Donna RU June 25-26, 2004 202.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 18

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh I'll probably show up if Filly and I aren't doing anything else that weekend....

;D Can't wait.

Should remind everyone that the firing range is open too. An unlimited range..full-auto if ya got one. Watched a fella throw about 500 bucks worth of lead downrange with a beautiful old Browning 30 last year, including one full-box belt of 250 rounds that he squeezed off in one burst. :eek:

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
That was the end of the rollover. If my memory is correct it endo'd 3 times and both passengers were ejected. The seats weren't tied to the frame. Thanks God they had EMS personel from Paragon on site within minutes and were released that night from the hospital.