• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2009 MEB Round Up June 19-20 - SAVE THE DATE!

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
I was looking for something else and found the picture of Kanes jeep as it started to roll. Its really washed out but you can see it

Attachments

• justbefore.jpg
    justbefore.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 14

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like I'll have two EBs at Roundup this year. Got my son's '76 running and he's driving it around like a pro. No way he's going to let up on me now...and I already have all the suspension and axle upgrade parts just a sittin on the shelf collecting dust. Soo..

We had hope to have Filly's '69 EB ready for this year's event..but too much body work to do before I can ven start assembling.

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
oh and where is the best place to stay? I found some suggestions from last years thread but which do people feel is the 'best'?

If your not camping at the Cove, and need a hotel, I recommend the Holiday Inn Express in Winchester, VA. Its very clean, has a nice free continental breakfast and has plenty of gas stations nearby. All the hotels are in Winchester, which is about 15 miles from the campground. I can provide a list of them, with numbers, PM me if you want it. I stayed at the Marriott the first year out there and it was nice, but the highest price and breakfast is $10 a head. Last year the HI Express was much nicer for nearly the same price with free breakfast.

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
If your not camping at the Cove, and need a hotel, I recommend the Holiday Inn Express in Winchester, VA. Its very clean, has a nice free continental breakfast and has plenty of gas stations nearby. All the hotels are in Winchester, which is about 15 miles from the campground. I can provide a list of them, with numbers, PM me if you want it. I stayed at the Marriott the first year out there and it was nice, but the highest price and breakfast is $10 a head. Last year the HI Express was much nicer for nearly the same price with free breakfast.

say no more! say no more!(bonus points if you know where thats from!) if you a recommending it, no need with the others. thanks

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
CHRIS, I am planning on coming to the snow run. as long as the weather for traveling is ok..
I broke the gears in my winch again last weekend, so hopefully I will not need to use it at Rausch.

hint: get the winch fixed.......

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
say no more! say no more!(bonus points if you know where thats from!) if you a recommending it, no need with the others. thanks
Monty python,I need bonus points. I will also be at the round-up this year!

broncokak

Bronco Guru

That is where I camped out two years ago. Very nice place and very nice people too. It has a nice pool too. The ride down Rt. 50 to Gore is fun too! If all goes well this year I'd like to go down a few days area and just ride around and check out the scenery.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Ken, I think mine's going to make trip, dunno if i'll wheel at all but you never know!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Maybe, if not i can always take my Harley.....i know that will fit!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Yours and mine are two different things....I really wouldn't mind though to be honest. I want to put the new carb and intake on first.