• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2009 MEB Round Up June 19-20 - SAVE THE DATE!

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
I was there last year without my Bronco but with my family and our Irish Wolf hound and had an incredible time meeting great people.
I will be back again and will try to finish my frame off to a point where I can drive it.

Last year a couple guys from VA (John) and PA (Mike and John) were gracious enough to let me ride with them in the trails. I had the time of my life and was hooked.

If I don't get my rig to the event I hope someone can share a seat for me.

When my rig is done I will be sure to return the favor and hope to inspire others.

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
That was the end of the rollover. If my memory is correct it endo'd 3 times and both passengers were ejected. The seats weren't tied to the frame. Thanks God they had EMS personel from Paragon on site within minutes and were released that night from the hospital.

No, they were still in it at the bottom, not by much, but not ejected You can see in the video, at least the original where arms come out from the cage and go back in.

It was a scary sight. I have a picture somewhere, I dont know why I cant find it, that was taken just as it goes nose up and starts go over.

And Kane's jeep, well, it was the end of one great wheeling flattie. His new CJ-8 is cool but I liked this one better.

oh well back to happier thoughts!

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We'll be there with bells on Gary! Hopefully all four Broncos again this year, and maybe a fifth?? Nice touch postin that pic of my dads insane rock crawl on the end;D I'll be bringin the RC crawler along too.;) Any and everyone who can free up that weekend to get to Gore, should make every effort. It gets better every year, so see you all there in June!

Jeff - I hope you go on the street cruise with us again, it was a blast last year.

cesco

I will have to miss this years round up.. a close friend is getting married that weekend and I will be going to it.

I guess that means that I will not be there to clean house again on the raffle:eek: so my secret to winning was to buy my tickets after Randy each time;D

and yes I already told my friend to change the date but his fianc`ee did not find any humor in it

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Jeff - I hope you go on the street cruise with us again, it was a blast last year.

Absolutely Judy! We all had a great time on the cruz(complete with it's own mini rainstorm, which we wouldn't know how to act without);D ;D You guys did a great job layin that hole thing out, and we couldn't ask for a better trip. I'll be down again early this year(Weds.) so anything I can do to help. ;)

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
I will have to miss this years round up.. a close friend is getting married that weekend and I will be going to it.

I guess that means that I will not be there to clean house again on the raffle:eek: so my secret to winning was to buy my tickets after Randy each time;D

and yes I already told my friend to change the date but his fianc`ee did not find any humor in it

YES! Our plan worked! We all got together and told your buddies fiancee that, that weekend would be perfect for her to get married!;D Even though we will all be happy that WE will get to win some stuff this year, we're sorry you won't be able to make it.

cesco

YES! Our plan worked! We all got together and told your buddies fiancee that, that weekend would be perfect for her to get married!;D Even though we will all be happy that WE will get to win some stuff this year, we're sorry you won't be able to make it.

my thoughts exactly:cool: this will be the year for someone else to win!!!

I think I need to do some sweet talking about that wedding date... I bet it's early enough to change it:p

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
my thoughts exactly:cool: this will be the year for someone else to win!!!

I think I need to do some sweet talking about that wedding date... I bet it's early enough to change it:p

How about this: "You can't get married on Father's Day weekend - everyone will think you are pregnant!"

Not exactly "sweet talk", but just might work! ;D

cesco

How about this: "You can't get married on Father's Day weekend - everyone will think you are pregnant!"

GOOD ONE!! I'll give that a try this weekend and see how it goes;)

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa

Scoop..... your killen me! Don't give him anymore ideas, I wanna win somethin this year dammit!;D ;D ;D

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I think I'll have to reinvest some of that $1000 I won last year! ;D

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa

Ahhhhh, now who can I follow on the trails?

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
I think I'll have to reinvest some of that $1000 I won last year! ;D

yeah winning gets you in trouble! Thats how my stroker started, a $1000 Gift Cert from FORD I won years ago at a Round-up. A stroker crank got it started and the rest was shall we say MY investment! ;D

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
I hope to be there, just will be w/o the 68 this time. :cry: . Divorce forced me to sale it, but I hope to have my trail rig this time..

I can't wait ... I had a great time last yr , looking forward to this yr's event ..

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I'm sure you can find someone.... maybe the same people from last year that you seemed to have such a good time with.

The question is more along the line of will they take him? ;D

Cesco, you coming to the snow run?

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I hope to be there, just will be w/o the 68 this time. :cry: . Divorce forced me to sale it, but I hope to have my trail rig this time..

I can't wait ... I had a great time last yr , looking forward to this yr's event ..

We can have the 73 trail ready by then ;D

cesco

CHRIS, I am planning on coming to the snow run. as long as the weather for traveling is ok..
I broke the gears in my winch again last weekend, so hopefully I will not need to use it at Rausch.