• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4 link, ORI's, narrowed D60w/only 2.5" lift, 5"+WB stretch, 2" floor lower, P/S....,

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Yeah, you work faster than I do, buddy. lol

People that don't know the story might think someone was at the top of Hell's Revenge... and doing a selfie! :) :) :)

( Looks like Hell's Revenge, but I'm a thousand miles away)
If course it is HR, good eye😂

doing my typical, putting anyone’s wife, girl friend, or kid I can get behind the wheel, drive down Hells Gate and back up Devils Staircase. Doing my part to make sure they feel involved, give them the opportunity to drive without the pressure of their significant other in a calm and mostly controlled manor. I’ve even been known to drive folks rigs down and up that say it won’t do it, as long as they will ride shotgun. It’s only hard between the ears 🤣

OP
OP
nvrstuk

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
My daughter loves to drive but with as much time off she gets, it's hard to get any real hours for her behind the wheel.

Totally enjoy taking people for calm, easy going rides. It's what I do if I'm not in deep snow or on sand dunes.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
I’ve spent 1/2 a day there making laps, just enjoying people and allowing them to experience some adrenaline where there’s a 1000 roll over videos of an obstacle and show them that, staying calm and follow easy, calm instructions it works with no fan fair. I will say I may be a little too comfortable with my rig’s ability, I’ve tried everything everyone says is wrong to prove it’s not a problem, except make a hard left turn at the ledge near the top, that’s what causes all of the metal bending excitement. For some reason if they are watching a spotter they loose them there and 9 times out if 10 they turn left. Then you get to ride the roof to the bottom.

OP
OP
nvrstuk

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Bronco Hauler update.

Well, the USS Nimitz was making a little noise on it's first trip and here's what the #3 cyl on the pass side looks like..

A diesel mechanic friend said it looks like the injector could have been spraying waaaay too much fuel on the clean side of the piston. Essentially washing the cyl which has cause alum to be sticking to the cyl wall.

No smoke or color when running.

Short block or long block time.

Then I have a Bronco 4x4 hauler for sale.

I'm sending the injectors off to get them flow tested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240927_154959_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240927_154959_Messages.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240927_154937_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240927_154937_Messages.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240927_154920_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240927_154920_Messages.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240927_154817_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240927_154817_Messages.jpg