• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fawl Crawl - Harlan, KY Oct 19-20 UPDATED INFO 10/15

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
It looks like I'm having to back out. I just have too much going on at work to get away this weekend. Take some pictures and drink some cold ones for me.

Stephen

Stephen - Sorry you can't make it. We'll do our best to honor your request!;D

Broncitis

MEB Founder
We'll be leaving today after work and will be rolling in sometime in the middle of the night. I'll be with Lou Levy in his Team CAGE Offroad EB/Buggy.

See ya there!

bjack

It looks like I'm having to back out. I just have too much going on at work to get away this weekend. Take some pictures and drink some cold ones for me.

Stephen

Dang, I was wanting to see my old jalopy in action ;D

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We'll be leaving today after work and will be rolling in sometime in the middle of the night. I'll be with Lou Levy in his Team CAGE Offroad EB/Buggy.

See ya there!

The MEB and Bronco group should be towards the back of Verda Field near some light poles close to the river. The lights should make it easier to find us and to set up when you get there about 4 am!;D

See you and Lou there!

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
Dang, I was wanting to see my old jalopy in action ;D

Damn. I didn't know you'd be there. The "Old Jalopy" is holding up nicely. I swapped the T-case for a Stak 3 speed and put a new radiator in it. Other than a few new scratches and dents, it's just as you left it. It's an imprssive machine. I'm sure I'll catch up with you someday.

Stephen