• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Holopawlooza 2009 *Official* Registration Thread...

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Ok everyone we have finalized the agenda for the event weekend. We are going to try and follow this agenda as closely as possible. We understand that things will happen during the event and cause the agenda to change but we are going to try to adhere to this the best we can.

SATURDAY

6:30am- we will have someone stationed at the gas station to greet everyone as they arrive. As soon as you have signed in and are finished with any last minute fueling and shopping we will send you onto the camp ground. Once at the camp ground you will be met at the gate and instructed as to where to park(if you have a trailer).

9:30am- is the cut off time for arrival at the gas station. After that time there will be no one there to greet you. We WILL provide phone numbers for you guys to call if you have issues enroute to the event and are going to be late. It is important that you schedule to travels to be there by 9:30 because the event site is under lock and key and someone will have to break away from the event to come let you in.

10:00am- group picture At this moment we have not solidified the location for the picture due to the large number of rigs/people we are expecting.

11:00am- trail rides begin We have set up that we are going to have 3 different levels of trail rides.
1. will be a basic trail ride for those that don't want to get their rigs all nasty. Very easy going ride with little to no mud and not much stress for your rig.
2. will be a medium ride with some trail riding and ditch crossings and light mud holes.
3. will be a hard core ride with a little of everything. Lots of mud and difficult crossings, you will get stuck and dirty and you might even get some breakage so be prepared.

2:00pm- lunch break We are going to try and find a large open area to have a group lunch. It will most likely be the same area where we have the picture.

3:30pm- start the afternoon session of the event. With the group lunch it will allow for you to join in with a different group if you want to step it up a little or back it off a little.

6:30-7:00pm- Meet back at the camp site for dinner. As we have previously mentioned we will be providing grills and a smoker for you to use to prepare your food if needed. We will be building a nice big fire and there will be plenty of adult beverages.

10:00pm- night ride We have planned to have a night ride for the event. This is going to be REALLY cool!!!! It will be optional, of course, you are more than welcome to just hang around camp and socialize of you wish.

SUNDAY:

9:00am- get up and eat some breakfast

10:00am- hit the trails again. Same configuration as Sat. with the different difficulty levels.

You will be welcome to stay as long as you want. We know everyone will be needing to head home at different time during the day and we will do our best to accomidate this as you will be locked IN as well and someone will have to go and let you out.

If you have any suggestions for the event please feel free to mention them.

We cannot stress to you enough how important it is for you guys to arrive on time Sat. We will have someone at the gas station to greet you from 6:30am-9:30am. The time will be changing that weekend so it will be getting dark earlier and we want to have as much time as possible on the trails. We have several people coming in on Friday night so that is an option if you wish to do so as well. So please use the information we have already provided to figure out how long it will take you to get to the event and give yourself some extra time. We have people coming in from as far south as Naples and as far north as Tallahassee. From Tampa to the west and the Daytona area to the east. We understand mechanical issues but we don't want to have to go back to the gate 10 times. The earlier you get to the event the longer you will have to set up your camping stuff before we hit the trails and the longer you will have to meet the other owners and look at their rides.

We are looking forward to a very fun and successful event and can't wait to meet all you guys.

cpwags

I've got 1 definitely maybe 2 EB'S depending on if I get the 2nd one done for sure coming from Daytona Beach. If anyone wants to meet up on route and drive in together let me know. I am undecided on what or how many days im going.

mybodybuild@gmail.com or 727-599-7729 Chris-

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Hey Chris,
Thanks for registering and we're looking forward to meeting you. Just a couple of questions, how many people are going to be in your group and are you driving your rigs in or trailering them in? I'll add you to my list.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
SHIRT REQUEST LIST ...

Smokeater11 / ( 2 ) XL

yANK / ( 2 ) 2XL

cmatthews7 / one 2XL, one XL

Banjer Picker / one large

ohpoo2 / one - 2XL

cgbexec / one 2XL, & one Small

fla67 / one large

mango / one large, one small

bhoffmeister / One XL

Ethansdad73 / one XL

csjr / One XL

alien74 / one large and ( 2 ) mediums

Cris & Brian / one med & one large

Flacrusher / one Large + one Medium

bax / one 3XL and one small

mel381 / one medium and one XL

ebronco / ( 2 ) 3XL shirt, one 2XL

thirdtime / ( 2 ) large

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

69 Fl. Bronc / one XL

Mike Dehner / (3) large one XL

truck174ff / one XL

if you are not on this list and you would like a event shirt let me know before Fry 10-23-09 !!

thanks

Franko ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I just got back from the print shop, where I had to give my approval to the first screen print prototype shirt ...
THE SHIRT TURNED OUT SWEET !!! LUV IT !!!
also the full automated shop was impressive to see !!!
THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO DO IS CALL IN SAT THE FINAL SHIRT COUNT !!!
;)

69 Fl. Bronc

Anyone going who has a roll bar they want to get rid of? don't have alot of cash but the pos mine came with needs to go.

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
This would be a good opportunity for people to pic up parts at the bronco run.FL69 i have a rollbar you can stop by and look at it if you want it 50 bucks we can bolt it in right at the house if you need it for the run. does anyone need door inserts or 5.5 dever springs with the 5.5 drop down bracket i will bring them out if someone needs them. or trade for power streeing box i will need for my next bronco. I f you need something post it someone might have it and you can pic up at the bronco run see you all there

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
OK
I would need ...
dose anyone have an extra bikinitop riser L channel ... the one that bolts to the windshield frame !

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
per marks request i made CB name tags for each registered member for the gathering ... see pic !!

Attachments

• P1010972.jpg
    P1010972.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 15

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Franko those are awesome!! Exactly what I was looking for, leaves so room to write in your actual name underneath. Perfect!! The little sleeves are a great idea too.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Uh, do you think those are big enough? Are we supposed to put them in the windshield or on our person like a track star? What happened to the "Hello my name is" stickers?

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Franko those are awesome!! Exactly what I was looking for, leaves so room to write in your actual name underneath. Perfect!! The little sleeves are a great idea too.

OK GOOD !!

You Bring the clear 2" tape to seal up the clear sleeves from wetter and mud!
Also so PP have some to attach it to there rigs !!! ;)

ADD ONE SHARPIE WOULD BE GOOD !!!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
LOL!!! Yeah Bax those are for the winshield of your Bronco. I'm getting a roll of those "hello my name is..." stickers to wear on your shirt as well. My thought process on those ones Franko made was so that people could know who's rig belonged to who and what their real name was in case you're not standing right beside your rig. Some of us have more famous rigs than others;)

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
OH .... And i talked today to BIG TIM aka c2cTim ...
he is bringing his monster 1/2 cab and some wheeling friends !!!

I just luv to wheel with him .... its like having a big brother with you !! ;)

Attachments

• zzS3.JPG
    zzS3.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 13

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Hole e crap what do those drive-shafts look like?

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
That 1/2 cab is sick and he built it him self .... he also got a mint all orig. street legal 71 !!

I am on 40s ... and I look small next to him !!! lol see Pic !!
But the one time i got stuck , it was sooo nice to have big brother to pull you out !!! ;) :D

Attachments

• Z9BB3.jpg
    Z9BB3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 10
  • zz596.jpg
    zz596.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 16