• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB 2012 Round Up June 21-23, Gore, VA ** PICS START PAGE 17 **

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Now tasker, that sounds like my kind of thing!!! Can't afford the trailer this year, so a mini bus to transport me would be a strong consideration!!!!;D:cool:;D

Hey phred, lay off the Geritol jokes or I'll tell everybody why you can't go to Gore!!!!%)%)%)

Hey don't let my secret out. Think about my image (or lack thereof).'

Take lots of pics. I have feeling in about 2 weeks I'm gonna start having serious withdrawals.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
me too, only "down there"....can't wait. i'm so due for a short vacation

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
Well this is the last 5 days at work for me! Then I'm off to Gore. There is so much cool stuff I had to rent a trailer to carry all of it.

Don't forget to call Duff's, Krawlers Edge, Bronco Driver, Old Broncos Rule, Nick's Trix and Bronco Design to order stuff you need and have it transported to the Roundup. I'm sure they will bring anything they can fit on/in their trailers.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Worked most of the day yesterday to get my trail rig in shape to go to the RU. Fixed the rear shock bolt and took everything out of it to clean it up. Got everything done and looking good and went to drive it around the block to make sure it was running OK. Backed out into the street and it died. Went to start it and the starter went out! Hooked up my winch to move it back in the driveway and the winch stopped working! Damn! Everthing was working well until I tried to fix things!!

Third starter in about 6 months - what's up with that?? %)

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
Worked most of the day yesterday to get my trail rig in shape to go to the RU. Fixed the rear shock bolt and took everything out of it to clean it up. Got everything done and looking good and went to drive it around the block to make sure it was running OK. Backed out into the street and it died. Went to start it and the starter went out! Hooked up my winch to move it back in the driveway and the winch stopped working! Damn! Everthing was working well until I tried to fix things!!

Third starter in about 6 months - what's up with that?? %)

Dang, Gary, you just can't keep that thing running! At least it wasn't snowing this time ;D

ransil

Bronco Guru
got the t-case installed, need to finish up surrounding hardware.
Booger welded up the rear axle crack..

Having a lift in the garage is the only way to work on vehicles, :) first use on the bronco, these thing don't sit on a lift very well no place convenient to lift from..

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I guess I'd better get busy figuring out what I am going to be cooking for Friday and Saturday night dinner for everyone!:eek:

I usually have this all done way ahead of time, but this year I am slacking I guess!:-X:-[

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
More great stuff!

Can ya believe it? The prizes are still coming! The mailman asked us if our credit card was maxxed out...he thinks I'm buying all this stuff! No sir, these are generous donations from lots of awesome sponsors.

Wild Horses www.wildhorses4x4.com

Factor 55 www.factor55.com

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Woohoo!!! 1 week countdown is on!!! Looks like the Tidewater Crew will be weakly represented this year in the EB department by only the Wilson Crew!!

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking fwd to it. I am actually showing up this year at a Bronco event with a couple of Broncos!!! Not looking like my class A beater is going to get a new coat but it will be sporting classic '77 Coppertone Explorer Sport trim with patina!!!!!
One week and counting :)

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Looking fwd to it. I am actually showing up this year at a Bronco event with a couple of Broncos!!! Not looking like my class A beater is going to get a new coat but it will be sporting classic '77 Coppertone Explorer Sport trim with patina!!!!!
One week and counting :)

Karl, can't wait to see it (and the other one I THINK you're bringing!) ;D

thinking of heading down Tuesday, whos gonna be in camp?

Sean, a few of us staff will be there. The tent arrives on Tuesday so we'll start setting it up. But most of the staff will arrive on Wednesday.

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
this time next week I'll b n my tent w/ the Show Pony sitting outside. Just my luck the trail rig can't make it and "all" of my camping crew had to cancel too :(. Just me and my boy this yr n a very large camping spot .. :cool:

I hope we have a repeat of this weeks weather ... ;D

c ya soon !!