• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fawl Crawl! Harlan KY Oct 9 & 10 - Pics/Vids Start Page 4!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Guys, this will be the 1st Fawl Crawl I'll miss, but Penny is going in for surgery in the morning and she might get mad if I'm not there! So have fun and have a beer for me.
Steve

Steve, sorry your going to miss it. But understand - i wouldn't want Penny mad at me either! Hope things go well and she has a speedy recovery. Hope to see both of you at the Round Up in June.

And yes, I will have a beer for you! ;D

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Well, a change of plans...for the better ;) A friend talked me into taking 1/2 day off and Leave about noon Friday. So we should be pulling in around 2pm or so...;D Keeping our fingers crossed the tow rig's transfer case holds up...

Great! See you there. We'll be arriving hopefully early Thursday evening.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Weather is looking good - only 30% chance of rain both days. Just enough to keep the dust down. But cools off from a high of 81 on Friday to 60 on Saturday.

Leaving early in the morning. So if you see a couple of RVs tomorrow towing Broncos heading south on I81, it's just us! And we'll be wheeling by 9 am on Friday! :cool: ;D

ransil

Bronco Guru
Weather is looking good - only 30% chance of rain both days. Just enough to keep the dust down. But cools off from a high of 81 on Friday to 60 on Saturday.

Leaving early in the morning. So if you see a couple of RVs tomorrow towing Broncos heading south on I81, it's just us! And we'll be wheeling by 9 am on Friday! :cool: ;D

Radar looks good, nothing for a 100 miles
raining right now hopefully that is the 30%.
Looks like it rained harder on the mountain, but should pass in the next 15 minutes.

wpaeb

Loc.
Clarion ,PA
Radar looks good, nothing for a 100 miles
raining right now hopefully that is the 30%.
Looks like it rained harder on the mountain, but should pass in the next 15 minutes.

Those of us that could not make it want lot's of pictures posted:)

Steve

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sure wish I was there :( Hope everybody has a great time and is safe. Look forward to the pics.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Tow rig is ready, trail rig is ready, trailer is ready, no soccer games, extra long weekend.........work was not ready, somebody threw a wedding in the mix for Sat night, extra fund tickets are limited anyway, so I guess I'll have to make the best of it and stay home and catch up on the virtual wheeling here SO POST UP SOME PICS!!!!!!!

I am going to compensate and throw in some nitro methane madness as NHRA makes it's last blast through Virginia this weekend at the Va Motorsports Park.........;D

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Lots of folks taking photos and I got a bunch - but I forgot my cable to load the pics on the computer! Have to wait till I get home to post them.

Good day wheeling today. Got a few showers during the day but then really let loose this evening here at the campground - in fact it just let up a bit. The rain made the trails pretty slick and the "easy" trails were even tricky. Rail Bed and White Tail were much harder than last year - both because of the rain and they were rutted out more from another year of use. Had a total of about 20 rigs today - 13 went on the moderate trails and the rest did some of the harder stuff - Water Fall and Cream Puff and some others - and did had some breakage.

Some body damage in the moderate group (I'll let Stout22 tell about it! ;D ) but not as much as we could have had.

Looking forward to more wheeling tomorrow!

Biff, sorry you cant make it. Looks like almost all the stars were aligned!:mad:

ransil

Bronco Guru
more....

Attachments

• DSC03367.JPG
    DSC03367.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC03413.JPG
    DSC03413.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC03424.JPG
    DSC03424.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC03503.JPG
    DSC03503.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC03507.JPG
    DSC03507.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC03585.JPG
    DSC03585.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 36

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Man!! And it's only Friday!! Now I'm gonna hafta go jump in the '73 and run up to the store to get a beer to cry in.....Well after I check out the link to the pics!!

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
C :cool: :cool: L, gota get back east!

Joe - You would love Harlan! You should make plans to make it next year and maybe I'll have my junk together by then.

wpaeb

Loc.
Clarion ,PA
Randy thanks for posting pictures. It's almost like being there.
And thank the photographer too!

Last edited: